Pleasure. We live in a world obsessed with finding it, passionate about enjoying it, and desperate about maintaining it. Chief among such objects of affection are sex and money - two pleasures unequaled in their power to captivate our attention and demand our worship.
In this 10-session recorded conference, pastor and best-selling author Paul David Tripp examines the insanity of our culture and exposes our tendency to fall prey to the hollow promises of this world. He directs viewers to the wisdom of God in Scripture and the liberating power of the gospel, offering practical guidance on finding true joy and enduring satisfaction.
Complete with a free Leader's Guide and Discussion Guide, this conference is a perfect resource for your next small group, Sunday school class, or church-wide study.
NOTE: This conference does not accompany Paul's books, Sex In A Broken World and Redeeming Money. These titles can be used as a supplemental resource, but the conference is designed as a stand-alone resource.
- We've Gone Crazy (Duration = 27:05)
- It's All Vertical (Duration = 22:00)
- The Highest Pleasure - Part 1 (Duration = 21:27)
- The Highest Pleasure - Part 2 (Duration = 23:12)
- Sex Is Worship (Duration = 26:02)
- Sex Isn't About You (Duration = 28:25)
- Your Money Matters (Duration = 26:29)
- Life and Money (Duration = 23:34)
- Heart Problems, Money Problems - Part 1 (Duration = 24:24)
- Heart Problems, Money Problems - Part 2 (Duration = 27:21)
Watch Session 1
Download Leader's Guide
Download Discussion Guide
"I've come to count on Paul Tripp's books being biblical, Christ-centered, deep, engaging, and well-written. Sex and Money is no exception. Its insights into our cultural idolatries and God’s transforming grace are priceless."
- Randy Alcorn, Founder and Director, Eternal Perspective Ministries; author, If God Is Good; Heaven
"Sex and money. Paul Tripp provides insight into how we have turned these blessings from God into bondage and how a Godward perspective is the only way that they can be put back into their proper place in service to him. All who have struggled with these issues, which includes most everyone, will find practical, biblically grounded help in these pages."
- Timothy Z. Witmer, Professor of Practical Theology, Westminster Theological Seminary; author, The Shepherd Leader; The Shepherd Leader at Home
"Paul Tripp reaches out to those weighed down by the sexual insanity and rampant materialism of our day. With careful biblical teaching, grace, and gospel at the heart of his argument, Tripp explains that it is only when we recognize God as the unchallenged master of our hearts that everything else will be in its rightful place. This is a humble, hopeful, relevant book - a wonderful reminder that Jesus' way truly is easy and his burden light. I highly recommend it."
- Chris Brauns, Pastor, The Red Brick Church, Stillman Valley, Illinois; author, Unpacking Forgiveness