The church is experiencing a leadership crisis. For every celebrity pastor that exits ministry in the spotlight, there are hundreds of lesser-known pastors leaving in the shadows. Paul Tripp’s newest book: Lead: 12 Gospel Principles for Leadership in The Church provides an honest, but hopeful solution. In today’s episode, we’ll listen to 5 segments from Paul on his newest book.
1. Two Reasons Bully Pastors Rise In The Church
2. Foundational Qualities of Good Leaders (That Might Surprise You)
3. Why I Wrote A Second Book on Pastoral Ministry
4. Why You Should Read This Book About Pastoral Leadership Even If You're Not A Pastor
5. Why Are So Many Pastors Experiencing Burnout?