A 9-Session Bible Study On Hebrews 11 With Paul Tripp
What is faith?
We all know that the Bible defines faith as "the assurance of things hoped for and the conviction of things not seen" - but do we know how to live by faith in the street-level situations and relationships of our daily Christianity?
Join pastor and best-selling author Paul David Tripp on a powerful 9 session journey through Hebrews 11 to discover how to live a hope-filled life of faith in Jesus Christ.
This video series also includes a study guide, filled with helpful application questions, to assist you, your small group, or your church bring faith to life.
Using Hebrews 11 as a guide, Paul Tripp will contend that there are no heroes of faith in the Bible. Noah, Abraham, Moses and the others enshrined were weak and messy Christians just like us, who often felt that the call of God was too big for them.
You will also discover:
- How God accomplishes big things through little people who have faith
- How a lifestyle of faith will radically change your life
- How to live by faith when life is hard and doesn't make sense
- How personal weakness and inability is a cornerstone to a lifestyle of faith
Total Run Time
3 hours, 32 minutes
- The Object of Faith (23:18)
- The Definition of Faith (22:57)
- Authentic Faith (24:28)
- Faith That Changes You (22:29)
- Faith and the Irrationality of Life (25:33)
- Faith-Based Value (22:35)
- Redeeming Faith (22:50)
- The Freedom of Faith (23:24)
- Faithful Dissatisfaction (24:19)
Watch A Free Session
Preview The Study Guide
Study Hebrews 11